Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Most Hair Award


I lied, THIS is the most hair I'll ever have! (That's me, off to the right, bleached blonde hair, leaning on my hand talking to someone.)

Back in 1968-69 when I was a freshman in College at the University of Minnesota was the ONLY time in my life that my fine, straight hair was in style. This was the birth of the hippie days (in Minnesota at least). The Whole Coffeehouse was in Coffman Student Union on the campus. I ended up getting very involved in it and became an MC at one point.

Janel and I went through a box of pictures she has of the family last night. I wanted some older pictures of myself, my mom & dad, etc. for a little album I'm putting together for my daughter, Tara. She had this one which I didn't remember at all! Those were the days! .

No comments: