Saturday, December 8, 2007

Wow! Guess it's been a while!

I've not blogged for a month! It's hard to believe that cancer has not been SO on my mind that I would not have time to blog!

The fact is, cancer is very much on my mind, but I'm in a "break". I had a CT scan in November that showed NO CHANGE. Nothing shrank and nothing grew.

So my doctor said that I might as well take 6 weeks off from chemo and do another CT scan on January 3rd. I meet with her on the 10th (My daughter's birthday - hope that's a good omen!) and we'll see what has happened.

I do NOT like this current state of affairs, but it is better than to find out things are getting worse, so I've just gone about things and tried not to worry.

I bought a new computer in the meantime. A MAJOR and not really affordable purchase, but more about that later. I'm right now in the process of setting up email, addresses of family and friends and all of that sort of thing.

I will post a "real" post tomorrow.
tata

No comments: