Friday, October 5, 2007

Fridays are the best

With no chemo yesterday I'm feeling great! It makes it hard to believe I really have cancer at all - let alone a cancer with an incredibly short prognosis!

I can empathize with all the young people with cancer who think "I'm just too healthy to have cancer!" Me too!

I wish some other people would come upon this blog and send a note. Its no fun feeling you're the "only" one out there. I KNOW that others have undiagnosed primaries too.

I'm doing a lot of thinking about the CT scan I will be having next Tuesday. It will be such an important milestone. IS this chemo thing working? Am I getting better, worse or staying the same? What do I do in any case? It's unbelievable how lonely this all is.

I didn't work on my Social Security Disability forms today which means I'll have to do them this weekend. The financial "realities" are almost as gruesome as the cancer. Not having a spouse or savings or other sources of $$$$ I have no idea how I'm supposed to live while I'm busy surviving cancer.

But it is Friday night and I'm going to go watch a movie on tv.

More later...
Patti

No comments: